Individual Therapy For Empaths, Highly Sensitive People, & Intuitives
As an empath, highly sensitive person (HSP), or intuitive person – life can be filled with depletion, anxiety, and overwhelm. With friends or at work, you find yourself lost in the overstimulating, numbing demands of the everyday world. You push through and push through, trying to be “just like everyone else”. Maybe you try to numb your gifts of empathy, sensitivity, and attunement. Sometimes you wonder why it feels like everyone else seems fine, when all you feel is the web of pain and suffering in the world.
Individual Therapy for Queer and Trans Folks
As a queer and/or trans person, you feel like you constantly have to navigate whether the world around you is safe, let alone welcoming. When you do start to let your guard down, you’re suddenly harassed at work or on a dating site. It feels like you never get to relax and enjoy, to just “be you”. Perhaps you hoped immersing yourself in queer and trans community would mean you could finally fit in. But, it feels like you just don’t fit in, no matter how hard you try. It might seem like everyone else is doing it right, and you’re never good enough. Or you’re exhausted from having to defend your life from uninformed or harmful people around you. You thought you’d feel better once you “came out”, but somehow you still feel alone.
Individual Therapy for Healers
As a healer, you’ve felt a calling to hold space for others in the world. Whether through therapy, energy medicine, spiritual healing, or something else. Yet, after sessions you find yourself drained and exhausted. You can’t witness one more bad thing. But, this makes you feel ashamed – like somehow, you’re supposed to be immune. You’re supposed to be superhuman, and it feels like you’re failing. There’s this message that you should be able to take it all and it shouldn’t affect you. That you should always be available – in your job, and your personal life. It’s hard to imagine a world where you get to have boundaries, even if you can teach others about them.
Individual Therapy for Trauma
Maybe you’ve experienced the trauma of oppression and abuse. At first, you practiced switching between the person you were at school and the person you were at home. You were trying to fit in, but you lost track of yourself along the way. You learned to ignore hurtful comments and toxic messages. All while trying to laugh off or disprove what others said. Perhaps you learned to blend into differing cultures, only to realize you’d never meet any of their unattainable standards. Or, you may have grown up in a home where you had to always appease your parents and caregivers, no matter the cost. Maybe you never learned that you have a right to your own needs, or that setting a boundary is an act of self-preservation and care. You may have grown up telling yourself that if you could “just be better” none of this would have happened.
Healing is a Path of Self Love
Your way of experiencing the world is sacred. Who you are is a gift and an offering. You have the right to have needs, limits, and boundaries. You are good enough, just as you are. And it was never your fault.
Throughout my years as a spiritual healer, HSP therapist, and queer therapist, I’ve worked with so many clients who hold these experiences and messages. You are not alone in this. In fact, I have designed and curated my entire practice to support you.
I’ve grown my practice from the foundational intention to:
- Affirm and protect the needs of HSP’s, intuitives, and empaths
- Reclaim safety, self-expression, and connection with LGBQ and TGNC folks
- Develop boundaries and cultivate self-compassion with healers
- Root and grow in the new sense of safety, authentic identity, and self-power with those who have experienced the trauma of oppression and abuse
- Restore the sacred path of self-love for everyone who comes to my practice
If what you’ve read so far reflects you – reach out.
I’ve crafted my healing practice just for you.
I offer a variety of services in my virtual therapy office that can support you on your journey:
- For solo journeyers, we will work together to identify where you are out of balance so you may reclaim your sense of joy, self-love, aliveness, and self-knowing
- For partners, I offer couples therapy. We’ll create a path of more clear and aligned communication. You’ll learn practices to reveal new ways to deepen your intimacy with each other and your own selves.
- I specialize in supporting LGBQA and TGNC folx. I also offer a variety of therapy modalties, including: virtual therapy, spiritual therapy, somatic therapy, expressive arts therapy, and ecotherapy